Youth Talent Showcase
Fill Out the Entry Form Below!
Looking for Youth Talent
What a great opportunity to showcase your talent! Stepping Stones Career Fair volunteer committee is excited to announce and invite all Saskatchewan First Nation, Métis and Inuit youth, ages 13 to 21, to enter our 3rd Annual Stepping Stones Youth Talent Showcase.
We will host an Awards Ceremony/Showcase for the selected talent submissions on <insert date>, 2018 at the Credit Union Eventplex—Evraz Place, Regina, SK. The selected submissions will present their talents, centre stage, during lunch <insert date>, at the Annual Stepping Stones Career Fair to a panel of judges.
Talent submissions requirements:
- A filled out the entry form below
- A brief description of your talent
- Video or link of a sample of your talents
We’re excited to discover the hidden talent in our community! The deadline for submissions is <insert date>. The volunteer committee will review all submissions and pick selected entries for auditions.
Stepping Stones Career Fair’s Aboriginal Youth Talent Showcase is governed by the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the entrant being disqualified from the competition:
● The competition is open to First Nation, Métis and Inuit youth ages 13 to 21 currently enrolled in a Saskatchewan school
● All submissions must complete an entry form and a limit of one submission per entrant
● All entrants must submit their submissions between today and March 16, 2018 either online or mailed to Stepping Stones Career Fair at the following location:
Stepping Stones Career Fair
918 Albert Street, Suite 147
Regina, SK S4R 2P7
A Consent Form will be sent to you once we receive your online application.
If you'd prefer to fill in an entry form in paper format, the pdf can be downloaded here: